Thursday, July 23, 2015

Chiropractor

Luc has been lame. I don't know if I mentioned that yet. I think it is primarily his left hind, but both of his stifles go clunk sometimes. And his hips were looking kind of locked up. So I called a chiropractor. The one I had work on Scout has left the area, so we tried out a new one.

He thought it was very weird having someone new doing such strange things, especially when it came to his legs. I hope to see an improvement. She expects it to take a few days to see a change and then another adjustment to get him right. We have a secondary appointment scheduled for 2 weeks from now.

Scout was super jealous that he wasn't getting all the attention, and Bella was standing watch to make sure everyone behaved. It was pretty cute.

I haven't taken any good pictures lately, but here's one of Bella snoozing and Luc looking pensive while we waited for the chiropractor.

No comments: