Thursday, September 11, 2014

Rads

I've decided to take Scout to work today to shoot some basic x-rays of his tail. They have been reluctant to do it for me, but dang it, I'm paying for it, so they're going to have to try. I had been holding out, hoping to go to WSU or another clinic I like, but this is more affordable since I've already paid for my exam here, so I'm going to start here. I finally came to terms with the fact that even though I think he's totally worth the expenditure, I just cans afford $800 for the big pelvic x-ray at WSU.

His tail does not flex upward at all, I discovered. The entire length is stuff as a board, until a point above where it joins with his body, where it suddenly freely "hinges." It's hard to explain. But it isn't right.

Ok, off to get ready for work now. Hopefully I'll have pics later.

1 comment:

Snipe said...

Maybe there's a subluxation? I hope the x-ray answers some questions Scout feels better soon.