Sunday, April 06, 2014

Playing Horsie

Della is here! Of course Kaia wants to ride, and we don't have any kids' horses anymore, so we're doing the best we can with what we have. And it's still fun, but Katia would really like to ride outside the round pen.

Sweet, responsive Bella doesn't like to be ridden by kids, even though she loves them. I had to explain that it's not a height or size thing, it's just that kids are too wiggly. She's sensitive. If she was sound there might be good reason to get her over that, but it's definitely not a main goal of mine.

Scout was really good after a little reminder about manners.  He really makes a person work hard though. He's so lazy!

Bob might have actually been more responsive at times. Jasper's saddle worked well for him, but everything was adjusted a bit big. 

 I think she's having fun. I know I am.
Jasper and I got to play a bit too, but I didn't take pictures. 

No comments: